Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm a Mormon!

The "I'm a Mormon" button on the right-hand side is the newest addition to my blog.  After class last week I went to mormon.org and created my profile.  The profile is still being processed so currently the button doesn't actually take you to my profile, but I am working on getting that fixed. The things we talked about in class helped me realize that there are so many ways to be sharing my beliefs through technology. I decided this would be my first of many ways of trying to do so. Please keep checking back and hopefully the button will start working soon! In the mean time if you have any questions about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, please feel free to comment on my blog or contact me. Also, lds.org and mormon.org are great sources for finding information about the church.

1 comment: