Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Presentation

Our group read the book, What Jane Austen Ate and Charles Dickens Knew.  It was really interesting.  It discussed different aspects of England in the 19th century.  We each read different sections of the book.  The sections that I read talked about orphans and doctors.  For my presentation I made a movie on Picasa.  Enjoy this quite short and simple movie. I had never used Picasa before, but it was great to learn about it.  It is an amazing way to share pictures and information, and I’m definitely going to use it again.
Here is my movie: Enjoy!

Also, to fulfill the “connect” part of the assignment, I posted my movie on the Picasa website and it is open to the public.  Here is a link to it: http://picasaweb.google.com/113186842597634466658/Movies#5529977637864614786

To see more information about this book check out my group member's blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment