Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Horizons

Welcome to my blog! Here is a little about me and the new horizons I've experiences in the last few years.

I love to travel and experience new things.  My explorations have taken me all around the world and on lots of adventures closer to home.  To introduce myself, I'll tell you about a few of my adventures. 


View of the Sydney Harbor from our hotel room

Big Ben
Last January I had the opportunity to go to Australia on a business trip with my dad and two of my sisters.  We had a blast! I really enjoyed getting to see the cultural similarities and differences.  Everything about going to Australia was an adventure.  It was full of new opportunities!


Last summer I had the opportunity to go on a Europe Business Study Abroad through BYU. We had the most amazing time as we visited 10 different countries in five and a half weeks! I learned sooo much and had a great time!




Cheese and Clogs Shop in Amsterdam
You can count on more adventures coming soon . . .

Now a little bit more about me. I enjoy hiking, camping, running, horseback riding, spending time with family and friends, playing games and watching movies! I love learning new things and I am excited for what we will learn in this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment